- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Balfour Beatty, working in partnership with Thames Water, has saved over one million plastic bags from landfill by utilising a waste plastic asphalt on a key London cycle lane in Stratford, through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Davis-Standard will promote the company’s elastomer extrusion technology, crosshead and facility expansion during RubberTech.
T.CON has acquired Chinese textile manufacturer Pacific Textiles as a new implementation partner.
BASF has doubled its manufacturing capacity for UV acrylic hotmelts sold under the brand name acResin by building a second production facility at the Ludwigshafen site in Germany.
BASF and Lactips signed an exclusive contract to market Lactips’ water-soluble, bio-based and fully biodegradable material.
Samsung has collaborated with urban style’s finest collective Wavey Garms to host free fashion swap events in Portsmouth.