- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Following the removal of one-time PVC packaging from their supply chain, Aquila brand and their parent company Taste International are pleased to announce a programme of evaluation and planning to deal with the recycling and energy issues around manufacture and use of industrial gloves.
Skanska is trialling new materials aimed at reducing potholes and carbon to introduce more durable, futureproof road surfaces across the UK.
A milestone ground-breaking ceremony has taken place at AkzoNobel’s North American Wood Coatings facility in High Point, North Carolina, to officially kickstart a €50 million investment which will transform the site’s manufacturing capability.
AkzoNobel has become the first major manufacturer to launch recycled paint thanks to a ground-breaking partnership in the UK with resource management experts Veolia.
Balfour Beatty, working in partnership with Thames Water, has saved over one million plastic bags from landfill by utilising a waste plastic asphalt on a key London cycle lane in Stratford, through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Davis-Standard will promote the company’s elastomer extrusion technology, crosshead and facility expansion during RubberTech.
T.CON has acquired Chinese textile manufacturer Pacific Textiles as a new implementation partner.