- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
What began as a promising vision in May 2017 has now reached a successful conclusion: the project “NextGenAM” will work on the development of a pilot production line for a next-generation automated “Additive Manufacturing” process for partners Premium AEROTEC, EOS and Daimler.
Adidas strengthens its commitment to tackling plastic waste with the reveal of FUTURECRAFT.LOOP - a 100% recyclable performance running shoe.
Daimler AG has acquired a minority equity stake in U.S. battery material specialist Sila Nanotechnologies as part of its research and development activities.
Arkema has successfully started up a Kepstan® PEKK plant at its site near Mobile, Alabama (USA).
The Holmen Group’s paperboard manufacturer, Iggesund Paperboard, has received the highest rating for sustainability in an evaluation done this year by the rating firm EcoVadis.
Cells form the cornerstone of life, and Lockheed Martin is researching ways to create the building blocks of novel materials.
Fashion label Seven Crash unveiled its innovative ‘Quantus’ collection of unlimited possibilities with its futuristic urban streetwear outfits at the Autumn/Winter New York Fashion Week 2019.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced further nickel-copper sulphide targets at the Mt Alexander Project.