- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Pöyry and Simosol have signed a partnership agreement to further develop combined offering in Smart Forestry solutions.
A team of chemists from the University of Houston has reported the discovery of a new class of catalyst to produce ultra-high-weight polyethene, a potential new source of high-strength, abrasion-resistant plastic used for products ranging from bulletproof vests to artificial joints.
Bechtel has received approval from Teck to proceed with the expansion of the Quebrada Blanca copper mine in Chile.
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd, announced on November 20th that it has established a basic technology for a two-component urethane adhesive with high strength and excellent elasticity.
The National Composites Centre, a world-renowned focal point for innovation and excellence, hosting over 300 specialist researchers, engineers and innovators, has announced a major new research and development investment programme that will help define the future of composites.
Dr Klaus Keysberg, CFO of thyssenkrupp Materials Services, is to become CEO of the company with effect from 1st January 2019.
Reynolds Polymer Technology, the world's leader in fully integrated, highly engineered acrylic solutions, has been tasked with being the sole acrylic provider for the largest Dark Matter experiment in the U.S. called LUX-ZEPLIN (LZ).