- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Bechtel has received approval from Teck to proceed with the expansion of the Quebrada Blanca copper mine in Chile.
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd, announced on November 20th that it has established a basic technology for a two-component urethane adhesive with high strength and excellent elasticity.
The National Composites Centre, a world-renowned focal point for innovation and excellence, hosting over 300 specialist researchers, engineers and innovators, has announced a major new research and development investment programme that will help define the future of composites.
Dr Klaus Keysberg, CFO of thyssenkrupp Materials Services, is to become CEO of the company with effect from 1st January 2019.
Reynolds Polymer Technology, the world's leader in fully integrated, highly engineered acrylic solutions, has been tasked with being the sole acrylic provider for the largest Dark Matter experiment in the U.S. called LUX-ZEPLIN (LZ).
Albemarle Corporation has announced that it has signed an Exclusivity Agreement with Mineral Resources Limited in relation to the potential creation of a 50/50 joint venture.
Roscan Gold Corporation has announced that drilling has commenced at the Company's 100%-owned Kandiole Project in Mali, West Africa.
What if paint could clean the air; withstand extreme heat; reduce drag and fuel consumption; cope with conditions on Mars.