- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Visitors to the Middle East will soon be able to experience the largest and highest Ferris wheel in the world - Ain Dubai (the Dubai Eye) - which is being protected by coatings from AkzoNobel.
Nevada Copper Corp has announced results from the first two holes of its 2018 open pit diamond drill program, at the Company's 100%-owned, fully-permitted Pumpkin Hollow Project in Nevada.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd, has announced that its US sales and marketing subsidiary Yokohama Tire Corporation signed a new partnership agreement with the US Major League Baseball team the Los Angeles Angels.
Thermoplastic composites are prized for their light weight and exceptional strength.
Acrylics Africa, a speciality plastics manufacturing company within Evonik Industries, announced the opening of its Cape Town offices and technical training facility.
Sirius Minerals Plc has announced that it has entered into a design and build contract with DMC Mining Services UK Ltd and DMC Mining Services Ltd, both subsidiaries of KGHM Polska Miedz SA, for the construction of the four shafts required for its polyhalite project in North Yorkshire.
Nevada Copper Corp has provided a project progress update, including the achievement of key milestones on Nevada Copper's underground and open pit projects at Pumpkin Hollow.