- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Sirius Minerals Plc has announced that it has entered into a design and build contract with DMC Mining Services UK Ltd and DMC Mining Services Ltd, both subsidiaries of KGHM Polska Miedz SA, for the construction of the four shafts required for its polyhalite project in North Yorkshire.
Nevada Copper Corp has provided a project progress update, including the achievement of key milestones on Nevada Copper's underground and open pit projects at Pumpkin Hollow.
ABM Resources NL has provided an update on activities with the Lake Mackay Joint Venture being managed by Independence Group NL.
Daher has been selected to provide thermoplastic composite structural parts for the Boeing 787 aeroplanes, utilising its expertise in this material – which is lightweight, strong and cost-effective to manufacture – for the company’s first-ever production contract with Boeing.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. announced that last December 2017 it has developed the world’s largest floating pneumatic rubber fender, with a diameter of six meters.
Independent testing carried out at the VINCI Construction Technology Centre in Bedfordshire has officially confirmed that Flexcrete’s Cementitious Coating 851 will provide an effective barrier to chlorides for at least 29 years.