- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
ABM Resources NL has provided an update on activities with the Lake Mackay Joint Venture being managed by Independence Group NL.
Daher has been selected to provide thermoplastic composite structural parts for the Boeing 787 aeroplanes, utilising its expertise in this material – which is lightweight, strong and cost-effective to manufacture – for the company’s first-ever production contract with Boeing.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. announced that last December 2017 it has developed the world’s largest floating pneumatic rubber fender, with a diameter of six meters.
Independent testing carried out at the VINCI Construction Technology Centre in Bedfordshire has officially confirmed that Flexcrete’s Cementitious Coating 851 will provide an effective barrier to chlorides for at least 29 years.
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. a leading North American compounder of custom sheet moulding compound and moulder of fibreglass reinforced plastics, has recently announced it has acquired substantially all the assets of Horizon Plastics International Inc. (“HPI”).
Condor Gold has announced that the Company’s ordinary shares will commence trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) under the symbol COG at the start of trading on 15th January 2018. Mark Child, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Condor, stated: “I am delighted that Condor is to be listed on the TSX later today via a non-offering long form prospectus.