- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Brewers pitchers Corey Knebel and Brent Suter have helped launch a first-of-its-kind partnership between the club and Racine-based SC Johnson to recycle the more than one million plastic cups discarded each season at Miller Park.
Flintshire County Council has been trialling the use of recycled plastic in asphalt to resurface a section of carriageway in Connah’s Quay.
Kingspan has launched a major 10-year strategy to play its part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by 45% by 2030, as determined in the Paris Agreement, and contribute towards the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Following the removal of one-time PVC packaging from their supply chain, Aquila brand and their parent company Taste International are pleased to announce a programme of evaluation and planning to deal with the recycling and energy issues around manufacture and use of industrial gloves.
Skanska is trialling new materials aimed at reducing potholes and carbon to introduce more durable, futureproof road surfaces across the UK.
A milestone ground-breaking ceremony has taken place at AkzoNobel’s North American Wood Coatings facility in High Point, North Carolina, to officially kickstart a €50 million investment which will transform the site’s manufacturing capability.
AkzoNobel has become the first major manufacturer to launch recycled paint thanks to a ground-breaking partnership in the UK with resource management experts Veolia.