- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. a leading North American compounder of custom sheet moulding compound and moulder of fibreglass reinforced plastics, has recently announced it has acquired substantially all the assets of Horizon Plastics International Inc. (“HPI”).
Condor Gold has announced that the Company’s ordinary shares will commence trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) under the symbol COG at the start of trading on 15th January 2018. Mark Child, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Condor, stated: “I am delighted that Condor is to be listed on the TSX later today via a non-offering long form prospectus.
EOS, the world's leading technology supplier in the field of industrial 3D printing, and Under Armour, one of the largest sports brands in the world and a market leader in bringing commercial 3D printed footwear to consumers have announced their strategic new partnership at the formnext trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiore Gold Ltd has provided an operational update on its Pan Mine in White Pine County, Nevada. Mine production in October totalled 425,634 tons of ore and 473,803 tons of waste, with the mine now maintaining a consistent mining rate of 14,000 tons per day (tpd) of ore. Gold production for October was 1,809 ounces, a significant increase over the 1,602 ounces produced in September.
VELOX GmbH, a leading pan-European distributor of raw material specialities and solution provider for the plastics and composites industries, has announced a new distribution partnership with Ilium Composites, a manufacturer of unique and innovative glass reinforcements for closed mould and speciality applications.
Rio Tinto has completed its off-market buy-back of Rio Tinto Limited shares, which was increased to AU$750 million from the indicative AU$700 million announced due to strong demand.
Bridgestone Corporation has announced that it has been identified as a global leader in sustainable water management and has been named to this year’s Water A-List by CDP, the non-profit global environmental disclosure platform.