- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Paper and Packaging
Kinetic Vision’s Modelling + Simulation group will roll out their new virtual eCommerce packaging testing system that helps companies secure shipping certifications that companies like Amazon and Walmart require.
Iggesund Paperboard has the two most valuable paperboard brands in Europe.
T.CON is a platinum sponsor of the upcoming International SAP Conference for Forest Products, Paper and Packaging 2018 (16th – 18th October), taking place in Prague.
Professionals who attend this year’s PACK EXPO International in Chicago, from 14th – 17th October, can learn about the latest smart manufacturing techniques aimed at delivering value across the enterprise.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, and its Cargo & Device Protection unit, the originator of the colour change humidity indicator card, introduce an industry-first innovation to better ensure that the integrity of dry packing that protects moisture-sensitive devices has not been compromised by high humidity at any time during shipment or storage.
The higher the product quality, the more important the quality control – and therefore the more expensive if the packaging is destroyed and the product can no longer be sold.