- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Paper and Packaging
Klabin, the largest producer and exporter of packaging paper in Brazil, has awarded Pöyry with an engineering, procurement and construction management assignment to develop the Balance of Plant for the first phase of the PUMA II project.
WITT has improved data export and memory expansion of its OXYBABY 6.0 gas analyser with a MicroSD card.
Kinetic Vision’s Modelling + Simulation group will roll out their new virtual eCommerce packaging testing system that helps companies secure shipping certifications that companies like Amazon and Walmart require.
Iggesund Paperboard has the two most valuable paperboard brands in Europe.
T.CON is a platinum sponsor of the upcoming International SAP Conference for Forest Products, Paper and Packaging 2018 (16th – 18th October), taking place in Prague.