- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal Brazil is set to resume the expansion project at ArcelorMittal Vega, flat steel cold rolling, pickling, and galvanising unit located in São Francisco do Sul (state of Santa Catarina).
In the face of the US tariff storm, the Aluminium China 2018 exhibition, Shanghai, from 11th – 13th July, will provide China’s aluminium industry with its first global platform since the announcement to expand business into other world markets.
ArcelorMittal Zenica has announced the completion of a €30 million project to rebuild the Blast Furnace and upgrade other areas of the factory.
Tata Steel has started dispatch of ferrochrome branded as Tata Tiscrome from its ferrochrome plant located in Gopalpur Industrial Park in Ganjam district of Odisha on 18th June 2018.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation entered into a share purchase agreement in March 2018 with funds advised by Triton to acquire Ovako AB which is headquartered in Sweden and manufactures and sells special steel aimed mainly at the European market.
The trio comprising Poonam, Swarnalata and Sandeep Toliya, successfully reached the Summit of Mount Everest this morning as part of the Mission Everest 2018.