- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal has been ranked first in the world in five categories relating to steel companies’ readiness for a low carbon transition.
Nouryon has acquired Zhejiang Friend Chemical Co., the largest Chinese producer of triethyl aluminium, a metal alkyl used in the production of high-volume polymers, such as polypropylene and polyethylene.
ArcelorMittal has published its first Climate Action report in which it announces its ambition to significantly reduce CO2 emissions globally and be carbon neutral in Europe by 2050.
South Korean-based Horyong has chosen Strenx steel to manufacture its special purpose truck-mounted aerial lifts and ladder cars.