- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
A freely programmable split screen that simultaneously displays vehicle information and app content from a smartphone was once reserved exclusively for premium cars, however Bosch’s new integrated connectivity cluster is making this feature available for motorcycles in the form of a 10.25-inch TFT display.
BT and EE customers are set to benefit from Ericsson 5G Radio Access Network connectivity following the company’s selection as BT’s 5G RAN provider in the UK capitals London, Edinburgh, Belfast and Cardiff and other major cities.
LG has announced the launch of the world’s first rollable TV, the LG SIGNATURE OLED R, in South Korea at seven premium consumer electronics stores located in major centres throughout the country.
Nokia has announced further details after being named by NASA as a partner to advance “Tipping Point” technologies for the Moon, deploying the first LTE/4G communications system in space and helping pave the way towards sustainable human presence on the lunar surface.
Nouryon has introduced a new Levasil colloidal silica product line dedicated to the electronics industry.