- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
The world’s first hands-free jetpack created by two British entrepreneurs has been revealed for the first time.
An HS2 construction site is the test bed for a potentially far-reaching fibre optic technology that can sense minute ground movements in embankments and cuttings, and could help prevent land slips and detect the formation of sink holes.
Singapore is using desalination as part of the solution to their water supply issue to provide enough clean drinking water for its ever-growing population of 5.5 million.
A social robot from the National Robotarium, hosted by Heriot-Watt University, has become the world’s first squash coach to explore if performance improvements and motivation levels can be increased during a player’s solo practice.
American Airlines, which has the fastest Wi-Fi on more aircraft than any other U.S. carrier, just added TikTok to its roster of free inflight offerings.