- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
SageGlass, the global leader in electrochromic glass, has been chosen by Bagmane Group to create the largest smart glass installation in the world.
Metso Outotec is launching a robust Furnace Camera to reduce or even eliminate the need to power off or cut the feed to inspect the furnace.
Ford is introducing a ‘Smart Mirror’ system that looks exactly like a regular rear view mirror, but is actually a high-definition screen that clearly displays a panoramic view behind the van.
A freely programmable split screen that simultaneously displays vehicle information and app content from a smartphone was once reserved exclusively for premium cars, however Bosch’s new integrated connectivity cluster is making this feature available for motorcycles in the form of a 10.25-inch TFT display.
BT and EE customers are set to benefit from Ericsson 5G Radio Access Network connectivity following the company’s selection as BT’s 5G RAN provider in the UK capitals London, Edinburgh, Belfast and Cardiff and other major cities.