- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
A UK subsidiary of a global engineering firm has recently launched an innovative new app that allows people to make complex calculations and gain valuable information about different metals more easily than ever before.
ABB introduces its new innovative digital technology at ACHEMA, offering process industries lower costs, reduced risks and improved schedule along with the ability to adapt to changing consumer demands.