- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Nulogy, the leading provider of agile supply chain software, is hosting a free industry webinar to demonstrate how digitalisation can make businesses more resilient in the face of uncertainty.
Burberry has launched a new Augmented Reality shopping tool through Google Search technology.
Siqura, the leading Dutch supplier of traffic surveillance, management and control systems, has delivered bespoke cameras and software for an integrated security solution in three major tunnels in the Czech Republic.
Ford has developed an ‘Emoji Jacket’, a prototype jacket created in partnership with industrial design specialists Designworks as part of Ford’s ongoing ‘Share the Road’ campaign.