- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Burberry has launched a new Augmented Reality shopping tool through Google Search technology.
Siqura, the leading Dutch supplier of traffic surveillance, management and control systems, has delivered bespoke cameras and software for an integrated security solution in three major tunnels in the Czech Republic.
Ford has developed an ‘Emoji Jacket’, a prototype jacket created in partnership with industrial design specialists Designworks as part of Ford’s ongoing ‘Share the Road’ campaign.
The global sports and entertainment community Topgolf Entertainment Group is enhancing the entertainment experience for millions of patrons with the installation of more than 10,000 advanced commercial displays from LG Electronics in more than 50 Topgolf venues in the United States.