- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
LG has announced the launch of the world’s first rollable TV, the LG SIGNATURE OLED R, in South Korea at seven premium consumer electronics stores located in major centres throughout the country.
Nokia has announced further details after being named by NASA as a partner to advance “Tipping Point” technologies for the Moon, deploying the first LTE/4G communications system in space and helping pave the way towards sustainable human presence on the lunar surface.
Nouryon has introduced a new Levasil colloidal silica product line dedicated to the electronics industry.
The newest LG CineBeam 4K UHD Laser projector from LG Electronics is designed to deliver an authentic movie theatre experience to consumers in the comfort of their own homes.