- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Foxconn and Johnson Controls today announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding forming a global technology strategic partnership.
A Boeing-built 702 digital satellite called Amos-17 will provide affordable internet access and other communications services to underserved parts of Africa as well as Europe and the Middle East.
Professional painters can now be more confident about precisely matching their clients’ colour choices in seconds, thanks to a new digital Color Sensor developed by AkzoNobel.
BOFA International, leaders in portable fume and dust extraction solutions, has unveiled fire mitigation technology designed to protect the growing investment in high-temperature fibre laser systems.
Intel and SAP have announced a multiyear technology partnership focused on optimising Intel’s platforms, including Intel Xeon Scalable processors and Intel Optane DC persistent memory, for SAP’s end-to-end enterprise software applications, including SAP S/4HANA.