- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Amey, as Kent County Council’s highways maintenance provider, is trialling the use of drone technology in a bid to identify any defects on roads in and around Kent.
Johnson Controls, a global leader in creating smart buildings and helping reopen buildings as part of the ‘new normal’, has announced the launch of its smart elevated skin temperature scanning solution, the Tyco Illustra Pro Thermal EST.
Network Rail Southern region is spearheading a trial of full-colour, high-definition customer information display at London Waterloo station to provide passengers with high quality train running information.
Nulogy, the leading provider of agile supply chain software, is hosting a free industry webinar to demonstrate how digitalisation can make businesses more resilient in the face of uncertainty.
Burberry has launched a new Augmented Reality shopping tool through Google Search technology.
Siqura, the leading Dutch supplier of traffic surveillance, management and control systems, has delivered bespoke cameras and software for an integrated security solution in three major tunnels in the Czech Republic.