- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The global sports and entertainment community Topgolf Entertainment Group is enhancing the entertainment experience for millions of patrons with the installation of more than 10,000 advanced commercial displays from LG Electronics in more than 50 Topgolf venues in the United States.
Superyacht builders and applicators can now benefit from revolutionary spray filler technology developed by AkzoNobel, which is all set to make waves in the industry.
telent, a leading UK technology and network services company, has extended its CCTV maintenance contract with Transport for London for an additional three-years.
BP has developed an enhanced recycling technology, BP Infinia, that enables currently unrecyclable polyethylene terephthalate plastic waste to be diverted from landfill or incineration and instead transformed back into new, virgin-quality feedstocks.
LG threw the ultimate home entertainment-themed party with a multi-room pop-up bar in New York City last week and invited guests to raise a glass to the industry’s first-ever refrigerator to produce large, slow-melting ice – LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerators with Craft Ice.