- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
BP has developed an enhanced recycling technology, BP Infinia, that enables currently unrecyclable polyethylene terephthalate plastic waste to be diverted from landfill or incineration and instead transformed back into new, virgin-quality feedstocks.
LG threw the ultimate home entertainment-themed party with a multi-room pop-up bar in New York City last week and invited guests to raise a glass to the industry’s first-ever refrigerator to produce large, slow-melting ice – LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerators with Craft Ice.
Freeway Fleet Systems is providing smartphone-control of fleet management with a new innovation that gives managers a real-time insight to essential fleet information and tasks.
The TSA and Las Vegas McCarran International Airport have unveiled the Innovation Checkpoint, a collaborative effort between TSA’s Innovation Task Force and the airport that allows for side-by-side testing and evaluation of emerging security technologies in a live checkpoint environment, the first and only one of its kind nationwide.
Foxconn and Johnson Controls today announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding forming a global technology strategic partnership.
A Boeing-built 702 digital satellite called Amos-17 will provide affordable internet access and other communications services to underserved parts of Africa as well as Europe and the Middle East.