- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Nokia Bell Labs-driven industry group is building key enablers for fast 5G network based on smart light poles, which will form the digital backbone of future smart cities.
Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner propulsion system has been put to the test at NASA’s White Sands Test Facility in New Mexico.
Glomex Marine Antennas debuts the world’s first GPS antenna using internationally accepted ZigBee technology.