- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Glomex Marine Antennas debuts the world’s first GPS antenna using internationally accepted ZigBee technology.
Nokia and Nordic Telecom have launched the world’s first Mission Critical Communication-ready LTE network in the recently opened up 410-430 MHz band.
Restrata, a technology and services company focused on security, safety and emergency response solutions has unveiled the Restrata platform.