- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Intel and Google Cloud have announced a strategic partnership aimed at helping enterprise customers seamlessly deploy applications across on-premise and cloud environments.
Protecting wooden building facades against fire just got easier - and more efficient - following the launch of a new coatings system which has been specially engineered by AkzoNobel.
This year, Deutsche Messe AG is once again offering the HERMES AWARD, one of world's most coveted technology prizes.
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Tokyo 2020, has launched the new Tokyo 2020 Robot Project, one of many programmes aimed at ensuring the Tokyo 2020 Games will be the most innovative yet, providing visitors with an experience they are unlikely to forget.
Apple has introduced the all-new iPad Air in an ultra-thin 10.5-inch design, offering the latest innovations including Apple Pencil1 support and high-end performance at a breakthrough price.