- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
American Airlines, which has the fastest Wi-Fi on more aircraft than any other U.S. carrier, just added TikTok to its roster of free inflight offerings.
Surface Corrosion Consultants, Europe’s largest coating inspection company, has announced the launch of a new UAV inspection service which is set to transform operations for a number of cross-sector industries.
Bang & Olufsen has presented Beoplay EQ, the first true wireless earphones with Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation, effectively eliminating surrounding noise and allowing total immersion in Bang & Olufsen’s signature sound.
Countryside, the UK’s leading mixed-tenure developer, is implementing Safety Shield AI collision avoidance technology across its sites, the first UK developer to do so.
Space-age technology is being trialled at Manchester Piccadilly station to give passenger escalators added protection from COVID-19.