- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
GasTech, the nationwide supplier of heating and cooling systems and services has deployed the latest mobile technology as part of a new cloud-based management system.
ABB and Dassault Systèmes have announced a wide-spanning global partnership to offer customers in digital industries a unique software solutions portfolio ranging from product life cycle management to asset health solutions.
Cisco has announced that it is working with Google Station on a mission to include one billion people in the growth opportunities of the digital economy.
ExxonMobil said today a new partnership with Microsoft will make its Permian Basin operations the largest-ever oil and gas acreage to use cloud technology.
Award-winning live-in care startup, Elder, who ‘built’ the equivalent of 20 care homes last year, is projecting forty more for 2019.