- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Intel has introduced the Intel® RealSense™ Tracking Camera T265.
Samsung Electronics has introduced its smallest high-resolution image sensor, the ISOCELL Slim 3T2.
Avnet has released the January 2019 issue of Supply Chain Navigator.
Samsung Electronics and KDDI announced that they have successfully completed a 5G test with real-time transmission of 4K ultra-high-definition surveillance video on a train platform, the first in Japan.