- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Avnet has released the January 2019 issue of Supply Chain Navigator.
Samsung Electronics and KDDI announced that they have successfully completed a 5G test with real-time transmission of 4K ultra-high-definition surveillance video on a train platform, the first in Japan.
Leading cloud and blockchain innovator Shenzhen Onething Technologies Co., Ltd. has announced that it will unveil a new concept of shared computing phone-based smart device OneThing Cloud mini, at CES 2019.
Samsung Electronics has announced that its first automotive-branded processor, Exynos Auto V9, has been selected to power Audi’s next-generation in-vehicle infotainment system, which is expected to make its debut by 2021.
The space robotics market is estimated to be $2.88 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $4.36 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.64%.