- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The latest release of the Studio 5000 integrated development environment from Rockwell Automation can help get smart machines to market faster with enhanced security.
At AWS re:Invent, Amazon Web Services, Inc. and Lockheed Martin announced a strategic collaboration to integrate the new AWS Ground Station service with Lockheed Martin’s new Verge antenna network.
This week, LG Electronics Inc. has begun rolling out a powerful and intelligent speaker with a unique Smart Display.
A recent report “Distributed Control Systems Global Market 2018-2022” issued by the ARC Advisory Group has confirmed that the pioneering technology leader, ABB, has retained its number one position in the market with a 20% market share, for the 19th year running.
Invited guests from some of Coventry and Warwickshire’s leading employers will attend an exclusive interactive event demonstrating how technology can work side by side with employees to take businesses to the next level.