- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Tata Consultancy Services has been listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the sixth consecutive year by S&P Dow Jones Indices and RobecoSAM.
A new Intel study finds consumers look forward to a self-driving car future even while harbouring fears and uncertainty now.
Autonomous robots fitted with tiny chemical sensors that listen to the ‘sounds’ coming off of gases will instantly detect gas leaks in petrochemical plants and pipelines to dramatically improve disaster responses.
The new World Robotics Report shows that a new record high of 381,000 units was shipped globally in 2017 – an increase of 30% compared to the previous year.