- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Siemens Mobility, Inc. has announced it has received OmniAir Certification for its Sitraffic ESCoS roadside unit (RSU), the first roadside unit to receive OmniAir's commercial, connected vehicle certification.
Intel has recently participated in the White House summit on quantum information sciences with leaders from industry, academia and U.S. government agencies.
Intel has introduced new NUC kits and NUC mini PCs to the Intel NUC family featuring 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, providing greater choice for a wide range of mainstream computing needs.