- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Transport and Logistics
Transportation history was made on 8th November 2020 in the Nevada desert, where Virgin Hyperloop tested human travel in a hyperloop pod for the first time.
Bramble Energy, a developer of low-cost fuel cell technology, has taken delivery of a Toyota Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car to provide practical and emission-free transport for its day-to-day business.
Wincanton has acquired over half a million square feet in property since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, as part of its ongoing growth strategy.
GAP Hire Solutions, the UK’s largest independent rental company, has placed an order for eighteen 26 tonne liquid waste tankers, following a recent announcement by the company’s Holdings Board that GAP is introducing Tanker Services as its newest division, bringing the total of GAP’s specialist divisions to 10.
Volvo Trucks is introducing four new trucks, with a strong focus on the driver environment, safety and productivity.
Highways England has released its first footage and images of a pioneering new vehicle being developed to eliminate one of the biggest risks facing roadworkers.
Renault Trucks is taking a critical step in the transformation of urban transport by announcing the signing of a contract with the Carlsberg Group to deliver 20 D Wide Z.E.
ASKO and Scania celebrate the start of operations of four hydrogen gas trucks with electric driveline and of ASKO’s hydrogen gas station in Trondheim, Norway.