- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Transport and Logistics
Kuehne + Nagel is optimising its overland transport fleet within the scope of an initiative to increase road safety and reduce exhaust emissions.
Yale dealers Helmut Reiter and Ziegler Gabelstapler have recently expanded their rental fleet to include the highest capacity Yale truck to date.
From mid-May onward, customers with the Savonlinja bus company will be able to opt for a lower-emission journey.
Global-leading logistics service provider DB Schenker has opened its first low-carbon city distribution centre in Oslo, the new Oslo City Hub.
The UK, Midlands based Amco Group have been working hard throughout 2018 to strengthen their end to end plastic injection tooling proposition due to customer demand.
Sweden is the partner country of the world’s leading and largest industrial trade fair in Hannover 2019.
A pilot study to test silent overnight deliveries has been launched at six McDonald’s restaurants in Stockholm, Sweden using a hybrid truck from Scania operated by HAVI.
The Kuehne + Nagel branch in Toronto, Canada, recently obtained KN PharmaChain seafreight certification, being the 200th certificate globally.