- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Transport and Logistics
Elemica, the leading Digital Supply Network for process manufacturing industries, introduces Elemica ePOD, an electronic proof of delivery mobile application, helping to improve customer service and productivity.
Australia Post and Qantas have announced an expanded domestic and international air freight agreement to support the growing demand for parcels.
Kuehne + Nagel has successfully completed the acquisition of Worldwide Perishable Canada.
In the first half of 2019, the Kuehne + Nagel Group increased net turnover by 5.3%, gross profit by 5.5% and EBIT by 2.0% compared to the previous year’s period.
The UK, Midlands based Amco Group have secured a new contract with Sertec Group for the management and implementation of the Sertec Group logistics network and transport requirements.
Scania’s new battery electric self-driving urban concept vehicle is designed with the flexibility to shift from ferrying commuters to and from work in mornings and evenings, delivering goods during the day and collecting refuse at night.
Kuehne + Nagel is optimising its overland transport fleet within the scope of an initiative to increase road safety and reduce exhaust emissions.
Yale dealers Helmut Reiter and Ziegler Gabelstapler have recently expanded their rental fleet to include the highest capacity Yale truck to date.